Bloated & Broken
- I’m bloated, which is really sucky when you’re trying to be healthy because it does NOT motivate you (or me at least). I’m still keeping track of what I eat though, every single day.
- My laptop is very broken, our usual place can’t seem to fix it so it’s going to another place to be fixed. I really hope they can fix it otherwise we’re screwed.
- I have a couple days off next week and am going to see another spine specialist about my back, really hoping I can get some long term relief.
- In a state of being obsessed with Breaking Bad right now, listening to at least 3 different podcasts every week.
- Can someone remind me to stretch every morning? I can’t seem to get my act together in the morning to do anything but shower, get dressed and brush my teeth.
- I want to exercise more now that my leg feels better, I miss the gym but am worried the treadmill will mess my leg up again. For now I’m going for walks with Manly Man.
- Found a cat claw on my desk at work, which I think solidifies the extent of my cat lady-ness.