I thought I’d post a few updates, if anyone still reads:
- We adopted a new cat, his names is Miles. He’s named after Chris Miles from Skins, because that character was both badass and sweet as hell. Miles was a stray for most of his life and was eventually brought into our local shelter. I loved him right away, though he’s a bit difficult having SO much energy at 2 1/2 years old and crying all night. We’ll figure it out as we’ve done with all the other cats in our lives.
- Manly Man still doesn’t have work and it sucks. He’s trying and there is nothing even remotely near us and small places just won’t seem to hire him.
- Photography is mostly on the back-burner as I just haven’t had the emotional energy to deal with people.
- I’m going away for a couple days to visit a friend in Vermont and I can’t wait. I need to get away and refresh, very much.
- British television is still wonderful and frustrating as hell. You can see everything I write about it here.
- Work is, work, not much new there except the traffic has been a fresh new level of hell.
Share and Enjoy