So I’ve been all over the place lately and haven’t had opinions to share like I normally do. Also, the blogging community has slowed down a lot so for myself and for anyone who reads it here is an update on my life.
- My coworker of the last 7 years nearly (that’s how long I’ve worked at my current job) retired so all the stuff she did I now do, including kind of being in charge. We also have a new coworker, whom is so great so far and am so happy, I really needed someone who could pick up the slack and keep me sane.
- Photography has slowed down so much for me. I haven’t been trying to get jobs or work and I barely use my camera at all. It makes me sad but I just have been out of my head lately and just haven’t had it in me. I plan to pick it up again in the near future when things calm down.
- My hypothyroidism has gotten worse, as it seems, and I really want to get control of it. I don’t really know how to do this yet but I’m going to figure it out. I’m sick of being tired all the time and depressed. I want energy again. I want to feel human again. There is so much conflicting information out there I feel lost and don’t know where to go.
- I have personal stuff I want to deal with but I don’t want to either, I just don’t have the energy. For now, I’m just going to try to attempt to relax.
- I’ve been watching a lot of Brothers & Sisters lately (thanks to Amanda), which I’ve gotten sucked into but the characters also drive me kind of crazy. We finished season 1 of Game of Thrones, which we’re pretty into even if I can’t remember anyone’s names, what the fuck is my problem with names and period stuff?
- Manly Man is still out of work, which is hard, so hard but he’s been cooking a lot and finding passion in that. I keep saying though, he has to find someone to hire him eventually but I’ve been saying that for almost 3 years. 3. Fucking. Years.
Needing Energy and More Time in a Day was posted on September 7, 2011 at 1:07 pm in I'm Just Sayin and tagged as health, hypothyroidism. It was last modified on June 14, 2012 at 8:11 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.