We Are a Mess, We Are Failures and We Love It.
- Life has been keeping me busy lately with dealing with my health, lots of editing from recent photography sessions and all my glorious tv shows.
- This week has been all about finales and it’s rough, I’m not gonna lie. Being Human had the season 3 finale and it was pretty devestating, just ask Amanda. Skins had their season 5 finale which I enjoyed but I keep expecting them to have a finale like the season 1 finale, with Tony getting hit by a but but no big shockers, I guess I should be happy because it means less stress over the next year. Then Big Love comes to a close this Sunday, I’d put money on me bawling like a baby since well all series finales make me sob.
- Shows that I can look forward to on the horizon are The Runaway (with a delicious boy who was in one of the generations of Skins) but I have no idea when this comes out, damn tossers. Breaking Bad comes back in June, I think it’s been like a year and a 1/2, it’s not been easy waiting, not easy at all. I’m on the hunt for some other shows to check out, I am now a tv junkie and I need a fix at all times.
- This weekend I’m going to get work done and chill out, insomnia and lots of photog work will push you to your breaking point. I have no plans this weekend and that is beautiful.
- I realize most of you don’t care about the shows I love but fuck if I care.