Manly Man and I have been together for 8 years. Wow. It never ceases to amaze me. Anyway, I guess at this point I can consider myself successful as far as romantic relatiosnhips are concerned. Here are the secrets I have learned:
- Laugh. Laugh often.
- Talk every single day, we tend to do the majority of our talking in bed and in the car. We’ll drive for hours just talking.
- Be romantic because romance should never stop, even if you’ve been together 30 years.
- Tell each other how great they are in different ways as often as possible.
- Do stuff together even if it’s just going to the grocery store or watching a movie together.
- Have a sense of humor and learn to let the little things go.
- Be open and honest. Sounds cheesy but without that you really don’t have much at all.
But really I don’t know much of anything at all…I think it’s just easy with the right person.
Happy Anniversary Manly Man!