Friday Daze

• I’m seriously cranky today. Mostly because of the asthma attacks that kept waking me up last night. That’s what you get for cleaning.
  • Tomorrow I have a maternity shoot, wait, pregnancy isn’t contageous right? On Sunday I am tagging along on an engagement shoot with an amazing photog, I’m totally excited and wicked nervous.
  • Tumblr is just loads easier than blogging anymore, no wonder it’s dying. Instead of putting my thoughts together in coherent paragraphs I can just reblog other people’s thoughts.
  • I’ve been using My Fitness Pal and I can honestly say it’s the only thing in the past 5+ years that has worked for me in regards to keeping me accountable with what I eat. I can’t even explain what it is exactly, I think it’s that it’s just really really easy to use.
  • I keep going back and forth rewatching Veronica Mars seasons 1 and 2 and Skins the first generation. First I watch Veronica Mars while she and Logan get together, break up, get together and break up. I get depressed and go to watch Skins, when that leaves me depressed I go back to Veronica Mars, it’s a vicious cycle. Anyone have any other shows that will leave me completely hopeless? Anyone?
  • Sent a package to Bumfuck Canada the other day and what a pain in the ass that was. Really, Canada should consider themselves lucky to be getting a package from me.
  • Now I’m going to go back into the daze that is me every Friday…

1. Chibi Jeebs

November 13, 2010 at 7:05 am

-Sorry you had a cranky day. 🙁
    -I feel the same way about LoseIt: I *know* it’s the only reason I continue to lose weight.
    -Watch it with the Canada slurs, missy!

xoxo

November 16, 2010 at 1:43 pm

I actually weighed myself the other day and it said I gained but it’s just not possible. I choose to believe it was a freak water retaining thing.

2. The Absence of Alternatives

November 16, 2010 at 3:27 am

Sorry about the asthma attacks! Had to LOL at the rant about Canada. 😉 I bet Canada herself would really appreciate it when she receives the package though. 😉

3. Trina

November 18, 2010 at 8:18 pm

You’ve got me curious about MyFitnessPal. So many people I know on twitter swear by it. I have 35 lbs I wouldn’t mind losing. Perhaps I’ll give it a whirl!

November 19, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Not everything works for everyone, it just happens to work for me.

4. Pauline

November 18, 2010 at 8:57 pm

“Sent a package to Bumfuck Canada the other day and what a pain in the ass that was. Really, Canada should consider themselves lucky to be getting a package from me.”

You mean you didn’t hear about the parade we held upon receiving your package? 😉

Also-Sending stuff to “Bumfuck USA” isn’t always a cakewalk either!

November 19, 2010 at 12:35 pm

I did not know about the parade, I hope there were flamethrowers. I’m really shocked, I assumed it was pure joy sending stuff to the US.