My Bucket List
My list of shit to do before I kick the ol bucket.
- Live anywhere else. I’ve lived here basically my entire life, I want to experience living somewhere else, preferrably out of this country.
- Buy our dream house. This probabaly will be an old victorian house we’d fix up. I want a BIG bathroom with a BIG tub, BIG windows and an entertainment room downstairs just for showing movies with surround sound.
- Get healthy. I mean so healthy that I don’t have to think about being healthy, I just am.
- Travel. I want to visit England, Scotland, Australia, Alaska, Canada (real Canada not Montreal), Italy and Greece.
- Change Jobs. Either get a job closer to home to cut in 1/2 my 70 miles of commuting a day or take on photography full time. That or find a sugar daddy/mommy who wants to pay all my bills for me even though I have a husband.
- Travel the US. In part I just want to see what this country really entails and also I have so many bloggers I can visit and mooch off of.