Nutrionist Best Friend For Hire

• I’m still bitching about the wedding stuff from this weekend. I’m still annoyed about the “photographer” who the mother of the bride invited just for the ceremony and who got in my way. I’m still annoyed that I was given a sandwich, chips, apple, cookie and water as my dinner there. Vendors deserve better than that.
  • Oh and my car broke down on the way to the reception so now I must spend $400 to replace the radiator. I always forget about this shit when I decide to invest in stuff and then suddenly I have no money to fix my fucking car. Just when you start getting your head above water a tidal wave comes.
  • Also now Manly Man’s car is having problems but it’s like 15 years old. I’m starting to wish I married a guy who can fix cars.
  • The other day while at dinner with my parents and my husband the topic of Six Feet Under came up (I have no idea why) and I started talking about how it was one of the best series finale I’ve ever seen. As I described it I almost cried. I’m not even exagerating, like my lip started to quiver. Is this what happens when you get old??
  • I need make friends with a nutritionist who can figure out what I can and can’t eat and plan meals for me. If I had that I’d surely stop feeling so shitty all the time. I wish I could give up my bagels, they are my crack.

1. Alissa

September 10, 2010 at 11:02 am

That’s shitty about the “photog” that showed up. Stupid. Don’t let it get to you – you’re a good photog and the other can suck it.

Sorry about your car. Cars suck monkey butt. I sometimes wish I married a car repairman.

Don’t eat anything with more than 9g of sugar! Sugar is the devil…even fake sweeteners!!! I’m not a nutritionist, but I read a lot of crap. I lost 30lbs before my wedding when I cut out sugar.

September 10, 2010 at 5:37 pm

@Alissa, I am going to attempt, again, to cut out sugar or seriously cut way down. Coffee is the biggest issue with that, I can’t have it without sugar.

2. Grant

September 10, 2010 at 1:37 pm

You just need to get sick like me so your body will tell you what foods are bad for you. In my case, food = shart, so my body recommends I quit eating altogether.

September 10, 2010 at 5:47 pm

@Grant, well i do already get dizzy when eating too much sugar.

3. Amanda

September 10, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I’ve cut out added sugar, cheese, and anything with caffeine but tea. I haven’t lost any weight from it, but I feel a lot better so I think that’s worth it.

September 10, 2010 at 5:36 pm

@Amanda, Mind if I ask you wtf you eat?

4. Amanda

September 10, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I eat natural sugar (fruit and whatnot) just not processed sugary things. Soup, salad with veggies, that crap. I’m hungry a lot 🙂

I did break down and get a coffee this morning, but I got a soy latte and didn’t add sugar to

5. Pauline

September 13, 2010 at 12:40 pm

“I’m still bitching about the wedding stuff from this weekend. I’m still annoyed about the “photographer” who the mother of the bride invited just for the ceremony and who got in my way. I’m still annoyed that I was given a sandwich, chips, apple, cookie and water as my dinner there. Vendors deserve better than that. ”

WTH? They did that to you-the extra photographer and scraps of food!? That’s awful! Hopefully you can get some references to other weddings and events out of doing that event!

As for the nutritionist thing-There are some diet plans online. Here is one:

I think the best you can do is eat lots of veggies, fruits, grains, water, a little bit of protein and an even smaller amount of sugar and saturated fats. There are also lower fat alternatives to many high calorie meals and desserts. But it’s up to you to start and keep up with it! 🙂 (Which on some days is very hard I know!)