Germans, Parties and Ailments
- Tomorrow is my last vacation for a little while, I’m off through next Wednesday. I have a wedding to do this weekend, this time the friend I’ve known since 7th grade. I haven’t seen her in like 10 years I think and she now lives in Germany. She is marrying a guy from Germany, I hope I don’t giggle because whenever Manly Man speaks in German I can’t help but laugh.
- This is the last wedding for a while, I don’t have the time to do them and I don’t have the experience. My next wedding is next June and there is no ceremony or formal pictures, which really just makes it a big party, I’m cool with that.
- I’m so sick of reading about professional photographers who knock down people who want to learn portrait photography. It’s one thing to be honest but some are just so unfriendly about it. I love the community aspect of photography, I don’t want to view these people as competition.
- I have so many medical ailments lately I have been keeping a list, just to have it. I’m trying to adjust what I eat and maybe at some point I can make it a habit. Right now I have to remind myself to add protein and veggies. I figure though it’s best to take it slow and make small changes than to just change it all at once.
- More than anything I’m excited to stay in a hotel this weekend, just for one night. I’m treating myself to an inexpensive hotel so I can be nice and rested before the wedding. It’s going to be a long day going from about 1pm to probably 9pm. I may have to be carried out.