Trekkie Man Love

• Tonight is my radio show Off Topic with Gwen, we’ll be discussing the newest Star Trek movie that she nearly forced me at gun point to watch. She’s a cruel woman you know.
  • Speaking of Star Trek and the manly love between Kirk and Spock, I have realized I just love man love. I’m not even speaking of anything sexual, just when 2 guys really love each other. There is something so sweet about it. Like Turk and JD (see the song Guy Love) or House and Wilson. I think this is something I need to write more about.
  • I have a photography session on Sunday with a 4 month old baby. Do babies bite or do their heads spin? Should I wear some sort of padding or a hasmat suit?
  • I think the love for my new computer, my GPS and my camera may be higher up on the list than Manly Man. Is that bad?
  • Just when I keep thinking that blogging is pointless I find I have something I need to say and if I don’t blog it how does the world know how I feel?
  • What do people do when they aren’t using social networks? I don’t get it, is there other stuff to do?

1. Grant

August 20, 2010 at 11:07 am

I’ve read that book publishers get a lot of submissions of gay erotica featuring Kirk and Spock, although Worf and Wesley are a close second. Their submission guidelines for these works were “Please don’t send us anything.”

August 24, 2010 at 10:09 am

@Grant, understandable.

2. Amanda

August 20, 2010 at 11:54 am

I don’t understand, either. Okay, I may not always be social networking, but did you know there are people out there who don’t watch tv? Can you believe it? No tv, no netflix, no anything. I just don’t understand.

August 24, 2010 at 10:10 am

@Amanda, I think those people are not real, they are robots or something.

3. Shelli

August 20, 2010 at 6:59 pm

The baby will be fine. You might even enjoy yourself. šŸ˜‰

August 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

@Shelli, had to reschedule it due to weather.

4. Janelle

August 20, 2010 at 10:26 pm

The baby will totally bite! Kidding!! The baby won’t even have teeth yet, but will probably be drooling like crazy from teething.

I don’t know what people that don’t do social networking stuff do in real life? It’s all I do when I’m supposed to be interacting with live people. I don’t like live people as much as I like my online peeps! My online peeps, I get to pick and chose who I play with, not so much in real life. Or with family. And that is a total shame! LOL šŸ™‚

August 24, 2010 at 10:12 am

@Janelle, Agreed. The online world is much better.