Why I’m in Such a Good Mood
- I drove all the way in to the doctors this morning on no coffee or food, that is over 1 hour in traffic.
- I was kept waiting at the doctorâ€™s office for 45 minutes on no food or coffee.
- When I was finally brought in to the room they pricked my finger and then took blood from me, which wasnâ€™t all that bad but then I had to drink this fructose concoction that nearly made me vomit.
- 1 hour later, after sitting in those stupid chairs still having had no coffee or food, they bring me in to take more blood. This time the â€œnurseâ€ tried twice to take my blood and nothing came out. So she brought a â€œdoctorâ€ in to take my blood and my arm was nearly numb when she then decided to take it out of my HAND. That is when the crying and hyperventilating started. Somehow I seemed to annoy them. Mine you the sugar drink and no food is making my mood jump up and down.
- Because they are so nice they didnâ€™t make me wait another hour and brought me in to take more blood from my hand, from the same exact spot (which btw really fucking hurts, a lot). The â€œnurseâ€ kept telling me I was doing a great job, I wanted to spit back at her that she, however, was not doing such a great job.
- They make me wait another 15 minutes because the â€œdoctorâ€ wants to check to make sure Iâ€™m ok to leave but making me wait is only making me worse as I need to get food and coffee before I start throwing a fit.
- I pick up food, harf it down like Iâ€™ve never done before, then I go to Starbucks and order a coffee. They give me my coffee but with non-fat, which wonâ€™t do, not today, so they make me another one. I wanted to show all the needle holes in my arm to show him why I was being such a bitch but figured that probably would make me look crazier.
And here I am, wishing there was Kahlua in my coffee.