- I havenâ€™t contacted you in any way since February but I know you cannot say the same thing.
- Just because emails are anonymous doesnâ€™t mean I canâ€™t see right through them.
- If you are being anonymous in an email it might be a good idea if you donâ€™t gush about one specific person (who is obviously you) and make some statements that only you could make.
- Threatening me via cell phone, again anonymously, is a really desperate way to get my attention.
- Of all the shit youâ€™ve said to me over the past 3 months I have yet to actually respond to you because why in the world would I respond to complete insanity?
- Pretending I am the one doing what youâ€™ve been doing all along is a level of mental disturbance I wouldnâ€™t even know how to address.
- Drama queen: A person given to often excessively emotional performances or reactions. I have yet to actually react to you but you continue to react and react and react.
- I could turn around and act like you have, saying horrible things to try to hurt your feelings, but it makes me sick to my stomach.
- Thank you for showing me exactly why I wanted to end our friendship in the first place and why itâ€™s best to stay as far away from you (and anyone associated with you) as possible.
Can we move on now?