Sniff Some Glue
- Iâ€™m thinking of taking up stitching, or whatever it is, just so I can make stuff like this.
- I received 2 phone calls yesterday from friends. Obviously the friends who are not fully aware of my phone phobia but Iâ€™m getting better at this. Plus, these 2 friends do not make me anxious, which helps. The fact that so many friends in my past have caused me anxiety by the thought of answering their calls is probably not a good thing.
- Iâ€™m spending almost all of tomorrow in Boston. Boston is one of the best cities ever, Iâ€™m sure of it. There is so much history and so much life. I will be taking engagement pictures of my friend, whom Iâ€™ve known since Kindergarten and call Ice, all over town. It will be legen â€“ wait for it â€“ dary!
- I almost feel like I should see the new Robin Hood movie, since you know I was named after the Errol Flynn version. What? That statement totally has validity. But then there is the fact I have a distaste for Russel Crowe.
- I feel like there should be a Converse day, whenever everyone has to wear them. That would be seriously awesome.