I’m Here, Isn’t That Enough?
- I had a post yesterday but Windows Live Writer didnâ€™t want to post it. I was too lazy to bother. I guess the post wasnâ€™t good enough for me to go through the trouble. Meh.
- Tumblr is dangerous. You can get really caught up in itâ€™s little world. How dangerous? I created Fuck Yeah Chernobyl. I think Iâ€™m officially going to hell. Itâ€™s just for those of us who find it interesting, particularly the photography from it. That makes it less creepy, right?
- I also just learned that Glen Hansard and Martika Irglova who made the movie Once together made an album and I believe are touring. This gave me a serious case of #happypants. Also, apparently they dated after the movie Once and are now just friends again. I think you have to be kind of complicated to make the amazing kind of music they do together.
- Oh and then I started to lookup covers Glen Hansard has done and one I found was Cry Me A River (originally by Justin Timberlake) and itâ€™s seriously awesome. If you donâ€™t know his stuff you can find him either through the movie soundtrack Once, his band The Frames or his band with Martika The Swell Season. Heâ€™s also from Ireland, which doesnâ€™t hurt.
- I donâ€™t know if you know but my parentâ€™s dog Chelsea isnâ€™t doing so well but hanging in there, Iâ€™ve posted some pictures on my photography site.
- I have my 80â€™s costume for tonight and I think Manly Man does too. Itâ€™s funny, weâ€™re basically going as Andie and Ducky.
Can I go back to bed now?