Can One Crimp Without a Crimper?
- So there is this woman on the radio (sheâ€™s not actually a host sheâ€™s a behind the scenes person who sometimes joins in on the conversation) and sheâ€™s pregnant but totally grosses out by it all. No, really grossed out. Listen. Even I am not that bad and I nearly cry whenever someone throws up.
- I have been offered to do another wedding, this would be technically 3 weddings this year and I donâ€™t even plan on being a wedding photographer. The only reason I am taking these on is it is for friends and I am making sure they know that I am not experienced.
- Iâ€™ve been given the option, again, to have pictures taken by my wedding photographer Rachel in September when sheâ€™s back in the area again. If I am to do this I have to lose weight because to be honest, I donâ€™t fit in my wedding dress. I would need to lose like 20 pounds just to squeeze into it, which I did on my wedding day. I have very little faith I can do this because Iâ€™ve only been able to gain weight for the past 5 fucking years.
- I am doing an event on April 30th for a local organization and itâ€™s going to be an 80â€™s party. I canâ€™t believe I am going to say this but I have NO idea what to wear. If I were a normal size it would be easier to find something but when you are plus size itâ€™s a lot harder. My plan is to stay on the lookout for a really really really big t-shirt I can cut and use a belt with.
- I think I want to crimp my hair, I only ever did that once in the 80â€™s. Is it possible to crimp without a crimper?
- Oh yeah, are you following me?
Also: We are adding a new segment to our radio show Off Topic and that is movies. Weâ€™ll occasionally watch the same movie (could be old or could be new) and then discuss it on the show. Also, our next show is this Monday due to scheduling issues.