My Charades Man
- I got the external flash and tripod for my birthday gift last night in the mail. Iâ€™m excited, except, I have no idea how to use it. The learning just never ends.
- Yes I have a manual, no I donâ€™t want to read it.
- Manly Man left his cell phone outside all night long and it seems to be dead. Sort of like the time he left it in his pocket and it went through the washing machine. Luckily, this time, heâ€™s up for a new phone anyway.
- Also Manly Man still has bronchitis and laryngitis. Itâ€™s fun living with someone who is coughing all the time, all the through the night and in order to have a conversation with you he plays charades or bangs on counter tops to get my attention from across the room.
- Plus his stomach seems to reject everything he ingests including medication. The girl who screams when people throw up had to listen to him doing just that in the shower last night.
- I donâ€™t sound very nice, I really do on top of all of this feel so horrible for him, I know how miserable he is and how much he wants to get better.
- My furkids now have spring fever, which means playing outside is much more interesting than me. Granted, everything else was always more more interesting to Aurora than me but whatever.