My Charades Man

• I got the external flash and tripod for my birthday gift last night in the mail. I’m excited, except, I have no idea how to use it. The learning just never ends.
  • Yes I have a manual, no I don’t want to read it.
  • Manly Man left his cell phone outside all night long and it seems to be dead. Sort of like the time he left it in his pocket and it went through the washing machine. Luckily, this time, he’s up for a new phone anyway.
  • Also Manly Man still has bronchitis and laryngitis. It’s fun living with someone who is coughing all the time, all the through the night and in order to have a conversation with you he plays charades or bangs on counter tops to get my attention from across the room.
  • Plus his stomach seems to reject everything he ingests including medication. The girl who screams when people throw up had to listen to him doing just that in the shower last night.
  • I don’t sound very nice, I really do on top of all of this feel so horrible for him, I know how miserable he is and how much he wants to get better.
  • My furkids now have spring fever, which means playing outside is much more interesting than me. Granted, everything else was always more more interesting to Aurora than me but whatever.

1. bubblewench

April 9, 2010 at 10:25 am

I love love love your little cartoon! SO very true! Have fun with your new toys and I hope MM feels better soon.

April 9, 2010 at 12:36 pm

@bubblewench: I loved it too when I saw it.

2. Grant

April 9, 2010 at 10:30 am

You should put Manly Man outside until he learns to behave better.

3. Alissa

April 9, 2010 at 10:47 am

I want an external flash and tripod so bad! *jealous*

April 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm

@Alissa: I have a long list of stuff I need for my photography and this was really next on the list.

4. Sarcastica

April 10, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I love that you also have an Aurora furbaby 🙂 although, my Aurora furbaby is really my mom’s furbaby.

Sketch always finds me interesting and enjoys to attack me. Sometimes she likes to cuddle, buut…rarely.

PLUS, last night I totally shook the temptations cat treats at her and she didn’t move. She just looked at me like “if you want me to have that, bring it to me BITCH”.

lmao. my cat’s crazy.

Hope Manly Man gets better soon!

April 10, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Wait, when’s your birthday?

April 10, 2010 at 8:39 pm

@Avitable, February 19th.

April 10, 2010 at 8:40 pm

I don’t think I knew that! I’ll have to put that in my calendar for next year.

7. subWOW

April 12, 2010 at 12:55 am

First, did you tinker with your blog setup again? I love it!

Or it could be loss of memory. Well, I am aging. Young ppl like you take heed, hhmmm k?

Sorry that manly man is sick. Sounds really sick. Give him a big hug for me. I know that you prolly don’t want to if he’s throwing up, but you can give him a hug like from 15 feet away or something. He’ll still appreciate it. And since he is so miserable, I guess it is not nice to show you the YouTube film “Man Cold”, huh?

Sorry I missed your birthday!!! Happy belated birthday!!!! I can’t wait to see pictures you take with your b-day presents!

April 12, 2010 at 8:09 am

@subWOW: I’m always tinkering with it and luckily now that he’s been on Prednizone he’s feeling MUCH better.

8. jen

April 16, 2010 at 5:32 am

omg that picture is soooo cute! I don’t like manuals either, lol.
    have fun with the new toys!