- I like listening to my iPod while Iâ€™m walking around my department because I feel like itâ€™s the soundtrack to my day. Itâ€™s particularly cool listening to My Hero because itâ€™s like heâ€™s singing about me.
- There is this woman on the radio station I listen to everyday that just irks me to no end. She always seems so horrified by any sexual innuendo and just seems so proper. Ugh, I donâ€™t know why this irritates me so much but it does. Loosen up, the world is not rated PG-13.
- I guess Iâ€™m just sick of people being so disgusted by swearing. Itâ€™s just words, it only means as much as you choose to make it. People put too much stock in swear words.
- Speaking of that our show this Sunday should be very good and very non-PG-13.
- Someone unfollowing me on Twitter doesnâ€™t hurt my feelings and neither does someone unfriending or blocking me on Facebook. My feelings do get hurt when someone doesnâ€™t respond to a reply on Twitter. I think I just feel like Iâ€™m being ignored. Iâ€™d rather someone want nothing to do with me than to just ignore me. Go figure.
- I had something else to share, I swear it was good but I guess not good enough for me to write it down last night.
And then I would like to share this with you, because itâ€™s awesome. Mostly because itâ€™s true but also because anything John Cusack is awesome.