Oh Wow, Lovely

• I’m assuming that it’s amusing to Brits and such when us dumb Americans attempt to talk in British slang. Odd that I have never once heard any of them try to mimic us, I wonder why…
  • I want to say wow and lovely a lot. Wow.
  • The great part of shitty situations is it reminds you how awesome your friends are when you need them.
  • Also, I love the filter option on gmail to avoid dealing with unnecessary crap.
  • I’m in a transitioning phase in my life right now so I’m trying to not take anything online too seriously, real life needs my attention much more.
  • I find, that when you find something, anything, that can make you feel better during a bad time, even for a little bit you should enjoy it as much as you can. Unless it’s drugs, drugs are bad kids.
  • I’m more glad today is Friday than I usually am, mostly because I have had a ton of insomnia this week. I think it’s because of medication I’m on because it’s never been this bad my entire life.

Off Topic this Sunday @5pm will be about Europe…I wonder why…

1. bluepaintred

February 26, 2010 at 9:40 am

I would die, I think if had even one night of insomnia. I need lots of sleep to function. LOTS.

And lots and lots and lots

(Providing I remember) I’m gonna go around saying Wow, Lovley all over the internet just to bug you. You are gonna see it on twitter, or facebook, and yes, even here:

*Ahem*

WOW! Lovely!

February 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

@bluepaintred, you do that!

2. Alissa

February 26, 2010 at 11:06 am

My friends are from England and it’s really funny when they pretend they are American. They make fun of us a lot. It’s quite amusing.

I’ve had insomnia for the last two weeks. I thought it was my medication, but I’m not quite so sure anymore. It seems a lot of people are having trouble. I partially think it’s the dreary days/time of year.

February 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

@Alissa, maybe it is something about this time of year…hmmm…

3. Grant

February 26, 2010 at 11:42 am

You have that backwards. Reality is overrated. Keep your online friends happy.

February 26, 2010 at 1:38 pm

You have a shitty situation going on? That sucks. 🙁

March 2, 2010 at 9:50 am

@Avitable, shitty does suck.

5. Amanda

February 26, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Make sure to pause and *BLINK* really big when you say Oh Wow. It’s necessary.

Also, I’m sorry if things are shitty. I’m always here if you need anything

March 2, 2010 at 9:51 am

@Amanda, Oh I always do that. I also make sure to smile really big when I’m angry.

6. Not Your Mom

March 3, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I need to google Larry… And thank you for teaching a British word! LOL. Will use it very often from now on. (Watch out, Twitter!)

My 7 yo son often says “I speak American” because it actually makes sense if you think about it.

And it is so funny I decided to change my twitter name to subWOW without reading your post. It has been on my mind too. Best wishes on the transition you are going through!

March 4, 2010 at 8:42 am

@Not Your Mom, well, speaking American probably makes the most sense. Oh and I love SubWow. Sometimes I think, for fun, changing my screename but I’m SO known as this now having used it for like 7 years or something.

7. Not Your Mom

March 4, 2010 at 8:48 am

I LOVE HISMUSE. I really do. Not just being nice. & I also love Gwen’s Latefines.

March 4, 2010 at 8:51 am

@Not Your Mom, I love it too, when I met my now husband he said to me I was his muse so it came from that, suits me still. I just get bored with stuff easily like screenames, blog templates, stuff like that. I like to change things up but I probably won’t, it would confuse everyone including myself.