Manly Man’s Child Rearing
aka Reasons To Follow My Husband On Twitter.
- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a kid with a flaming marshmallow on a stick is going fucking hurt me for sure.
- Teach kids to share by giving one a box of broken glass and the other a box of BandAids.
- When a child complains about wearing something to school, make them wear ALL of their clothes to school at once to avoid arguments.
- How do you get over a fear of a kid being burned and still let them help in the kitchen? Give them a knife instead! Teach kids hand skills by letting them groom the dog – also teaches them first-aid.
- Try defrosting poultry in the tub with the kids to save time on dinner.
- Making a fire is an important life skill. Teach kids how as early as possible; the lesson will be remembered forever.
- A slaughterhouse is a good field trip for children. Children love animals and food.
That is all for today, I hope these tips are helpful.