My Unsexy Hollywood Men List
You may have seen the pathetic list that had the nerve to put Kevin Spacey on it, along with a few others I disagree with (Phillip Seymore Hoffman, Justin Long and Joaquin Pheonix). So I decided I needed to right this by putting my own list.
While I definitely think Gary Busey is NOT sexy I also donâ€™t consider him a â€œstarâ€ anymore so heâ€™s not going to be on my listâ€¦in case you were wondering. Iâ€™m also not going to take the easy way out and just list creepy Hollywood guys, I am picking guys that some might consider sexy but are in fact not.
10. Tim Robbins â€“ Heâ€™s a good actor and all but the guy just creeps me the hell out.
9. John C. Reilly â€“ I have to agree with this one but even more than his looks I generally find him more embarrassing than funny.
8. Mark Wahlberg â€“ I think heâ€™s a horrific actor, horrific, I canâ€™t bare to watch him on screen and I was forced to in order to see The Departed, which he wasnâ€™t nearly as bad in as he was in other stuff but I think someone else could have done a better job.
7. James Woods â€“ The only thing Iâ€™ve ever really liked about him is that heâ€™s been on Family Guy a few times.
6. David Caruso â€“ I really canâ€™t even stand to watch him, which is why Iâ€™ve never gotten into CSI: Miami.
5. Matthew McConaugheyâ€“ Iâ€™m not a fan of big muscular guys and itâ€™s often a turnoff if they spend the majority of their time working out. Plus, when he talks he kind of sounds like a moron.
4. Nicholas Cage â€“ Iâ€™m not a fan of his type of movies and he comes across so full of himself.
3. Mickey Rourke (on other list) â€“ Again, even before he fell out of the spotlight and before he got the plastic surgery he just had this greasy quality to him.
2. Tom Cruise â€“ Must I really explain this one? I never found him appealing, even when he seemed less weird.
1. Mel Gibson â€“ Iâ€™ve never found him sexy, heâ€™s always seemed really full of himself and quite honestly I donâ€™t even get why women find him physically attractive. That along with the Jesus movie and all the anti-semite comments, I decided he was decidedly unappealing on every level.