Dear Kevin

Dear Kevin:

First off you need to know Gwen and I are not crazy. Well we’re not exactly sane but neither of us has been locked up or investigated or anything, not yet at least. I figure it’s good for you to know that we’re of no danger to you.

You should also know that my friend Gwen is coming all the way from Saskatchewan Canada out here to Boston to visit me so we can go see the movie The Men Who Stare At Goats together. She is not only flying out here and visiting to see your movie, hell she can do that in Sask I assume. She is also coming out here to meet me, because she thinks I am that awesome. I figure she’s probably also coming out here to visit Boston. She can kill 3 birds with 1 stone you know how that goes.

So the plan is that we are going to Boston on November 20th, assuming the weather is ok enough, and that evening we’ll go see the movie. This is a big event, for us at least, not really for you. For you we’re just 2 weird girls who are possibly just a tad more enthusiastic than you think we probably should be.

I’m just giving you this information, you know, for no other reason than so you can be included in this awesome event. I am not telling you this just in case you are in the area and want to stop by to take us out for coffee. This is just informational, because I’m a good person like that.

I’m fairly certain that this could change the world as we know it or at least maybe it might only effect Boston and Saskatchewan. Ok, maybe it will only effect Gwen and I but that my friend, is nothing the world is ready for.

Sincerely,

Robin

1. Gwen

November 12, 2009 at 10:44 am

We seriously wouldn’t see ANY of the movie if he did show up. I for one would be okay with that.

November 12, 2009 at 11:09 am

@Gwen, me too Gwen, me too.

2. Grant

November 12, 2009 at 11:07 am

Just because you’ve never been investigated is not proof you are sane(ish). It just means you haven’t been caught.

FYI – the new design is now remembering my personal info.

November 12, 2009 at 11:09 am

@Grant, you may be right Grant. Ps. I couldn’t stand that the theme couldn’t remember the info, it always bugged me.

3. Barb

November 12, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Well…how can one tell if one’s been investigated? They don’t like, notify you or anything, do they?

Oh, and I’m sure that Kevin appreciates this FYI. 😉

November 12, 2009 at 8:22 pm

@Barb, that’s a good question, i guess i hope i never find out the answer.

4. submom

November 12, 2009 at 8:05 pm

Dear, did you change your website theme again? I feel so disoriented. Like I come home one day, and the wallpaper is different. I actually like this look. Just need a bit getting used to. And why I am telling you this? Other than to show you that you are among crazies. So you are ok.

November 12, 2009 at 8:24 pm

@submom, i did, i came across this design and while i really liked the other one i was annoyed by some of the errors with it. blargh. you should see how much and how often i change around stuff in my house. i drive my husband crazy.

November 13, 2009 at 8:43 am

I think he should go for it.