What I Love
I got this idea from Bluepaintred and I thought I’d list the things in my life that I love:
- How Manly Man doesn’t even have to try to make me laugh and how he can get me to laugh when it’s the last thing I want to do.
- That when I cuddle Aurora she squeals and squirms and thrashes but she has never once just attacked my face, which she could if she wanted to. This means love in my book.
- That Pilot jumps into bed with Manly Man and me every morning.
- That my best friend (also my SIL) knows the worst of me and the best of me and despite everything always remembers the good.
- That she so easily gets where I’m coming from even when I don’t and allows me to be a raging bitch when I need to be.
- That a really good quote can at least briefly brighten my day.
- That the filtered water at work is free, also free ice.
- That she and I were able to find a way back to each other, even when I really didn’t think it was possible.
- That I can tell my mom is always so glad to get a call from me, every single time.
- That my MIL is like no other mom I’ve ever met in my life and she doesn’t apologize for it.
- That she can always make me feel a little less insane just by talking to me.
- That the Starbucks people sometimes offer me extra espresso in my latte.
- That my BIL will bend over backwards for his friends every single time no questions.
- That my father wants to so desperately give my brother and I the life he thinks we deserve.
- That I have so many friends that read what I write and give a crap about what is going on in my life or what I have to say.
- That my FIL is always trying to become a better version of himself and never stops trying, I admire that.
- That I have friends that go back forever that even when I don’t see them for a long time I can get together with them like no time has past.
- That despite all the shit that keeps happening deep down I always know that we’ll make it out to the other side.