Lazy Trumps Gumption
- I love bullet posts and would do them everyday but I have a strange feeling others don’t love them as much as I do.
- I don’t know if these petitions mean anything or are worth anything but any way I can help Hugh Laurie I will do my part.
- My dad keeps suggesting these business ventures to Manly Man and me. He’s got all these inventions. I’d mention them but it just occurred to me what a great post this would make. I wish I was as good at the stick drawings as Avitable is. Right now my dad wants me to be a business manager for my brother’s videographer business. I kind of feel bad for my dad, my brother and I have absolutely NO gumption for our own lives.
- Everytime I go to the doctors I am given a new medication. Now I have 2.5 (.5 for a pill I only take when needed) different kinds of pills, 2 different kinds of inhalers and a nasal spray. This doesn’t include my over the counter meds. When did I become Paul from The Wonder Years?
- I’m jealous of people who can just read any book that is in front of them. This has been a problem for me since I started reading. I don’t know if it’s the “reading disability” they said I had when I was younger or if it’s the ADD but if I can’t get into a book I simply can’t read it. I’ll read a part over and over again and not remember any of what I just read. So annoying.
This is uneasy to watch, but amusing: