No Canadian Visa For Me
- I learned this information recently about Canada and I’m afraid this throws a wrench into my “move to Canada” plan.
Women wishing to enter Canada to work as strippers must provide naked photos of themselves to qualify for a visa!
- Is anyone having anymore trouble with the comments section? I need someone to let me know via Twitter otherwise I can’t fix it. If it’s still causing problems I may know what the problem is.
- Manly Man made pizza the other day. He didn’t making the dough from scratch or anything but you get the drift. Well he realized he didn’t pick up mozzarella so instead he used cheddar and parmesan and montery jack!! :yuck:
- We would love to go to a Halloween party, we’ve been talking about it for years but I would rather go to a party where I actually know people. Whenever we try to go to a party where we don’t know people we just stand there all freaked out and then leave 10 minutes later. Someday, when we have more space, we will throw our own Halloween party and that will become our “thing.”
- Manly Man wants to go to a Halloween party and so do I, I haven’t been to one in years. Problem is no close friends are having one and we don’t do so well in social situations when we don’t know people.
- The movie Baby Mama keeps playing on HBO and there is one scene that makes me spit my coffee everytime. It’s when they are in a therapy group and this gay couple is there with the woman who is carrying the child. One of the guys complains that he feels the woman is moribly obese and his partner points out that she’s pregnant. Then the guy says this, though it’s really how he says it that’s funny. I wish the video were online.
Then I realized that I am, um, I’m man-no, I’m ma-ok, manorexic and it’s really hard because she’s so fat, and I love Christopher so much and he’s fat, and I’m afraid that the baby’s gonna be fat and it’s just me and two fatties!