Titles Annoy Me

Blogger: If you pay attention to my twabble all day long you’ll know that my internetz at work suck donkey balls. I am forced to use IE7 and IE7 hates blogger. If you have blogger I will have to wait to comment when I get home and I tend to forget to blog when I get home so, I may forget about you entirely. Move to wordpress.com or get your own domain. Thanks.

Shrink: I’m an avid Kevin Spacey fan. I’m also a movie snob. I have noticed that his newest movie Shrink is getting horrific reviews althought I haven’t read the reviews. Do I still go see it?

Nothing: I want to do nothing this weekend. I don’t want to make any plans or go anywhere. I don’t know how people have plans every single weekend, I need every other weekend off to do nothing.

Video: If you want a little montage of my wedding that was more than a year ago you can see it here. I wish I had some of the speeches on it and less of some of the random dancing and stuff. Maybe it was just the guy who videotaped it that just doesn’t work for me.

1. Barb

August 21, 2009 at 9:28 am

I’m not sure that Gummy Bear Kama-Sutra is very spiritual. 😛

2. Barb

August 21, 2009 at 9:28 am

Crap! The WP code for 😛 didn’t work.

3. Grant

August 21, 2009 at 10:20 am

I’ve noted a growing prejudice against certain blog providers and Internet browsers, and Blogspot is apparently the African Jewish red-headed stepchild of the bunch. Since it’s no longer cool to discriminate based on race or sexual orientation, humankind has had to invent new categories of bias. In my case, my work forces me to use IE 6, so I look down my nose at you uppity fancy-shmancy IE 7ers.

August 21, 2009 at 10:28 am

@Grant, my bad, i just checked, i’m actually IE6.

4. Grant

August 21, 2009 at 12:46 pm

IE6 is definitely Blogger friendly. It may be an issue with your computer or a plug-in. Have you tried downloading Firefox? You can use it for blogging without affected your IE or any of its settings, and I’ve generally found it to be more forgiving with various blog templates and hosts. Plus then you can become a Firefox snob and laugh at all the n00bs who use IE.

August 21, 2009 at 1:00 pm

@Grant, oh don’t get me started, i hate ie and love firefox. they won’t let us use anything else.

5. greg t

August 21, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Me loves gummy bear sex. Oral really gets me going…

6. Tugs

August 21, 2009 at 7:16 pm

That is weird, all I use is IE & have never had a problem with blogger. I tried Firefox & it kept crashing on me, so I said the hell with that.

Yes, you go see Kevin – most reviews I disagree with anyway, make your own.

I get the needing down time too, but I did that last weekend – this weekend (tomorrow anyway), I’m headed to Davorado!

August 24, 2009 at 11:47 am

@Tugs, yeah this coming weekend (although a long weekend) is going to probably kick my butt.

7. kapgar

August 22, 2009 at 12:30 pm

While I can’t say I’ve photographed it, I will admit to having put my gummies in similar positions as well.

August 24, 2009 at 11:45 am

@kapgar, of course you have.

8. charlene

August 23, 2009 at 3:09 am

hey robin~~i haven’t been commenting much but i wanted to say i am enjoying your post

i have finally started using google reader~~i like the fact i can read the blogs much easier~but it makes me suck at commenting!

August 24, 2009 at 11:44 am

@charlene, google reader is a huge staple in my life.