The V

Am I the only girl on the planet that is not impressed with the male V? I find it kind of repulsive to be honest with you but then I also hate six packs and big muscles. I do however like a guy who is toned. Plus I hate when guy’s veins stick out, how is that sexy? I mean, it looks freakish to me. Like this person should be in a sideshow or something. In reality, he’s lumpy. Yes, I said lumpy.

6pack.jpg

1. gemini

August 12, 2009 at 9:40 am

I love the V…. RAWR…

1. gemini

August 12, 2009 at 1:05 pm

First for me is humor and intelligence and kind and honest.

I agree and i don’t think that Muscles, Ego and Tanned make anyone sexy..

That being said I still think that that part of the man if it is defined…(I am not talking gross veins and stuff just not flabby.) that it is sexy.

Some women like the butt of a man or his eyes… or whatever… (I like those things too…) but when I think of sexy I think of a man doing yard work or whatever in his work shorts all sweaty and stuff, with no shirt and you can see that area… it is HOT… It is sexy…

August 12, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Ok now I have BIL in my head all sweaty eek, not right. Oh I like a man to be strong and toned and whatever, i just don’t find a muscle bound chimp with huge veins sexy. But then I’m more of a Ewan kind of girl than a Matthew Mcconaughey.

August 12, 2009 at 2:43 pm

FYI – You are disagreeing with me when i KNOW in general you agree with my statement. Doof.

1. Gemini

August 12, 2009 at 3:10 pm

lol

I guess so…lol

Not about the Eww to my hubby though… he is sexy when working in the yard shirtless.. hehe RAWR

2. Hannah

August 12, 2009 at 10:29 am

I’m with you-Toned and healthy=Sexy and good
    Musclebound self-absorbed guy who spends every second in the gym and admiring himself in the mirror=bad

Also-Why does tanning ultimately mean sexy in magazines? There’s nothing wrong with being pale.(Not all of us live in sunny places like California!)

August 12, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Muscles
      Ego
      Tanned

These things do not equal sexy to me. First for me is humor and intelligence and kind and honest.

3. Barb

August 12, 2009 at 4:08 pm

OK. This guy here is just too much — in a bad way. It looks like a turtle is pushing its way out of his abdomen.

4. edmcbride

August 12, 2009 at 4:33 pm

i wonder if they are boxers or briefs?

August 12, 2009 at 5:36 pm

i’m guessing boxer briefs or thongs.

5. Amanda

August 12, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Well, it depends. It’s not something I go out of my way to look for, but if, say, Ryan Reynolds propositioned me I wouldn’t say ew, no. I think he still looks good even though he has one. It’s just not as defined as that dudes

1. gemini

August 12, 2009 at 7:27 pm

I am with you on Ryan… you would share right?

August 12, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Is it wrong I find him sexier with his clothes on?

6. Tug

August 12, 2009 at 7:59 pm

Meh…I like toned, but not bulging too – this is too much.

7. B

August 13, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I like muscle but not too much. I’ve seen worse then above. I don’t think this dude is too bad. I’m more scared of the beefcake women though!