I’m not going to pretend I actually follow all my rules all of the time but these are things I believe and keep hoping to learn to follow.
1. It’s never a one way street, when one person is to blame usually the other person is to blame also.
2. You can’t make people love you the way you want them to, they can only love the best they know how.
3. Treat others the way you would want to be treated, if someone is hurt imagine yourself in their place and see how you like it.
4. Love what you love, fiercly.
5. It’s ok to fail but the only way to do better next time is to admit completely to your failures.
6. Money doesn’t fix everything, it can’t fix relationships or yourself.
7. Eventually things always get better, unless you die of course.
8. Everyone needs space and time to themselves, it’s necessary for inner peace.
9. Do not hold onto hate and anger, it will hurt you far more than it will hurt anyone else.
10. Never stop learning who you are, there is always more to learn.
My Rules For Life was posted on July 20, 2009 at 10:09 am in I'm Just Sayin and tagged as meme, rules. It was last modified on July 30, 2009 at 1:36 pm. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.