I Am Powerless Against My Addiction
A lot of readers have asked [actually no one but I assume everyone is unbelievably curious] how does one know if they are a Spaceyholic (ie. Obsessed with Kevin Spacey) and I’m here to tell you exactly how.
- You know how many times he was nominated and won the Academy Award and for what: Supporting Actor for The Usual Suspects and Best Actor for American Beauty.
- You follow his tweets and refuse to accept that it may not actually be him because you know his tweets sound just like how you imagine him to sound.
- You are saddened by how often he dies in movies but are aware that he dies much better than anyone else.
- You can name a bunch of the voices he can do: Katherine Hepburn, Jack Lemmon, Christopher Walken, Walter Mathow and so many more.
- You have seen (and rewatched) all his SNL scenes because they are that awesome.
- You can quote at least some of his lines off the top of your head, my personal favorite is: Oh really? So, what were you doing? Biding your time? Toying with me? Allowing five innocent people to die until you felt like springing your trap? Tell me, what was the indisputable evidence you were going to use on me right before I walked up to you and put my hands in the air?
- You know his real last name.
- You automatically go see just about every movie of his in the theater, even if the movie itself doesn’t interest you all that much.
- You will defend him until the cows come home, no matter how much it annoys everyone around you.
- You’ve loved him long before American Beauty.
- You think he’s sexy.
- You have at some point in time when leaving a room or when someone else left the room said And like thatâ€¦he’s gone.
Hi, my name is Robin and I am a Spaceyholic.
I also need you to do a poll for me, this is the picture it’s referencing.