For Curiosity Sake

I had a few ideas today but since it’s been slow out there lately I thought I’d try the whole “you ask” idea again and see what questions you have for me. If you need help you can always check out the 100 Things section to get your mind flowing.

So ask me a question, ask me 5 questions, just ask something. Let me see who is really out there, and stir things up a little.

1. Hannah

June 30, 2009 at 10:49 am

Other than Kevin Spacey, who would you love to spend an entire day with and why? Also-What kind of activities would you like to do with this person?

2. Grant

June 30, 2009 at 2:21 pm

1. Have you ever tried anal sex?
    2. How about recreational drugs?
    3. If the angels came down from up on high and gave you a get out of jail free card that actually worked, who would you kill and why?
    4. Who is the hottest Asian woman on the planet? (answer with a picture) (google Ebi-chan if stuck)
    5. Do you regret inviting these questions?

3. edmcbride

June 30, 2009 at 6:37 pm

5 questions…hmmm…

1. …

wow this is really hard.

1. other than ireland, where do you want to live, outside the usa
    2. if you could never leave where you are now, or never leave the state again, what would you choose?
    3. whats your favorite chocolate bar
    4. whats your favorite drink of the alcoholic sort?
    5. honestly and without gushing or sounding like a school girl, whats the deal with kevin spacey?

July 1, 2009 at 1:27 pm

@edmcbride, you know you didn’t have to do 5, I did say 1 or 5 but you did swell!

July 1, 2009 at 7:46 am

I hate to say it, but I don’t know that I can come up with any questions. The pressure!

July 1, 2009 at 8:33 am

@Avitable, oh please…pfft.

5. Maureen

July 1, 2009 at 11:00 am

When you were a kid, did you look forward to each new school year as it came up?

When did you first drink a cup of coffee? How did it taste? How did it feel?

First kiss?

Would you start all over at an earlier age in life, if you could retain all of the things that you know now about yourself & about the world around you?