I Hate, Who Knew?
1. Most hated food. Without a doubt meatloaf, why would anyone even make meat into a loaf?
2. Most hated person. It’s a given.
3. Most hated job. When I worked at a small law office, I will never do that again.
4. Most hated city. Boston, but then it’s kind of my most loved. Boston is like a family member.
5. Most hated band. I’m not sure I hate any band? There aren’t any that really piss me off. I don’t like the Rolling Stones but that’s mostly because I don’t like Mick Jagger.
6. Most hated web site. Myspace, I avoid it like the plague. It has so many ads, it’s so slow and I swear it’s crawling with viruses.
7. Most hated TV program. Any reality show on Vh1, that channel has lost all my respect. That channel probably has a VD and needs a topical ointment.
8. Most hated British politician. No clue, I know the bare minimum about Britain.
9. Most hated artist. I don’t know if I hate any artist, it’s art. Either it works for me or it just doesn’t but it doesn’t bother me if I don’t like it.
10. Most hated book. Twilight. Sorry, but you know how I feel. It is so cheesy and badly written.
11. Most hated shop. Walmart, it’s evil.
12. Most hated organization. I don’t know, any religious one.
13. Most hated historical event. The Holocost obviously.
14. Most hated sport. Baseball, SO boring.
15. Most hated piece of technology. iPhone but only because I’m left out.
16. Most hated annual event. Christmas.
17. Most hated daily task. Commuting.
18. Most hated comedian. Dane Cook takes the cake, he brings douchery to a whole new level.