Four Year Bloggaversary
I’ve been officially blogger for four years as of June 21st, I think that is when I started having my own domain, or was it when I started blogger? Who the hell knows, either way as far as my archives are concerned it’s been four years :what:
Is it bad that I think I learned more with 4 years of blogging than 4 years of college? Here is what I have learned:
1. It’s all kind of like high school, I’m not really in the in-crowd but I’m not an outcast either. In fact, I think I’m slightly less ignored here than I was in high school :thumbsup:
2. I’ve learned that lists (bullets and numbering) are awesome when you have ADD and tend to forget 1/2 way through a post what you were writing.
3. Becareful what you say online, you may regret it later. Also keep in mind if you post pictures of your boobs too much that’s what you’ll be known for :robin:
4. It’s about writing about what makes you happy, it’s also about communicating with others, you can’t force either…it just happens…like death.
5. Not all friends have to be people that live nearby you and who you’ve known for a lifetime, some of the best people you will meet in life you may never meet in person. You’ll also learn that people live in the most rediculous places but still somehow get internet.
6. It’s about quality not quantity, I am ok with not posting if I have nothing to say or to share. However if I must choose between doing something meaningful and posting something here, I think you know what my choice is.
7. I started out with more of a journal and I feel it’s developed into more of an entertainment blog with reviews and stuff. I’m not sure anyone cares about my reviews but I care, and that’s what matters, right?
8. There are bad stalkers and good stalkers, ignore the bad stalkers and stalk back the good ones.
9. Anyone who isn’t a blogger hears the term “blog” and automatically they don’t take you seriously, which in all honesty is understandable for 99% of blogs.
10. I’ve honed my sarcasm skills to the degree that I can whip em out in a moment’s notice, beware.
Also, go and wish Avitable a happy blogaversary too! He is offering cool shit, I’m just offering the pleasure of my humor :avi: