The Best of Canada
Yes, I’m talking about Canada again but only because I lost the slangoff on Sunday on Too Much Pressure. Now, I must list the 10 best things aboot way up north.
10. They brought us Jim Carey, Ryan Gosling, John Candy, Mike Meyers, Leslie Neilson and Sarah Chalke. It seems that the only noteworthy actress I came across, obviously they make better men and generally their men are goofballs.
9. They also brought us Alanis Morisette, Finger Eleven, Michael Buble and Barenaked Ladies. I tried to find other musicians but could not find any and sorry I could not include Avril Levine.
8. They take beer very seriously.
7. Free healthcare.
6. They are really fun to make fun of.
5. They invented panoramic cameras, the wonderbra (not that I use it), the electric car, the zipper, the washing machine, and smarties.
4. It’s on top and seems to like it there, I can understand that 😉
3. The Shipping News takes place in Canada, even though I totally forgot this information and Gwen had to inform me…and I own the movie.
2. They aren’t responsible for Dubya, OJ Simpson, Mariah Carey, Creed or Carrot Top.