Frat Pack Edition

Ok so yesterday was a little…uhm…intense but I’m trying to open up a bit more on my blog like I used to. I am a healthy mixture of cynical and sensitive bitches.

fratpack.jpg

You’ve been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Farrell?

(Of course, all 4 of them are up really super duper high in the air, and the parachute is truly the only way to save them. You are safe on the ground, so there is no need to give yourself a parachute.)

I wouldn’t give one to Ben Stiller, I think he’s made me laugh the least of them, sorry Stiller. However Owen Wilson was awfully close but he had Wedding Crashers, which just barely saved him.

[tags]3-parachutes[/tags]

May 6, 2009 at 12:26 pm

@bluepaintred, damn, what did he ever do to you?

1. whall

May 6, 2009 at 11:09 am

I don’t understand. You also have Rainn Wilson in there.

For me, Vince Vaughn.

May 6, 2009 at 12:27 pm

@whall, yeah that is just the picture and i actually thought that was Jack Black. Woops.

2. Amanda

May 6, 2009 at 11:25 am

I’d definitely give one to Vince and Owen, but Will or Ben could go either way. I used to like Will a lot, but I got tired of all the sports comedies. And this Land of the Lost looks redonk. But then again, he is Ron Burgundy. So probably Ben.

May 6, 2009 at 12:27 pm

@Amanda, You make some good points. It’s funny I hate about 1/2 of Will’s movies but the ones I love I really love.

3. Hannah

May 6, 2009 at 12:02 pm

I’ve only liked Owen Wilson in one movie before-Zoolander-so he would be the one I would not give a parachute to. His ‘weird looking, but I’m so cute’ antics get old fast!

May 7, 2009 at 11:39 am

@Hannah, I can understand that.

4. Gwen

May 6, 2009 at 12:09 pm

I’d probably have to go with Vince on this one, although it’s close between him and Owen. That is, of course, assuming Will promises to make more movies like Stranger Than Fiction and to never, ever, ever, ever, ever make another movie like Bewitched.

May 6, 2009 at 12:31 pm

@Gwen, You are right, Will does need to make more of those movies, he really surprised me. I’m curious why you went with Vince over Owen. I think Vince is a superb sidekick such as in Wedding Crashers and Old School but then he did make The Break-up. They sure make the decision hard.

1. Gwen

May 6, 2009 at 5:02 pm

@Robin, I don’t know that I have a really good reason. Both have made some movies that I liked and some movies that I fucking hated. Honestly I think it comes down the fact that Vince’s apathetic, jerkish, loser character gets on my nerves some times and it wears thin faster than Owen’s usual shitck.
        They both play their own respective character type so often I’ve just come to assume that they are really like that in every day life. Which, if it is the case, puts Owen at least a point ahead of Vince, winning him one imaginary parachute. I said it was a close call.

May 6, 2009 at 6:32 pm

I would give two to Jack Black and take two for myself. We both need the extra support. The rest could die for all I care. (even though I’m safe on the ground, I want one just in case.)

May 7, 2009 at 11:41 am

@Avitable, Dude, Jack isn’t even in the options. FAIL.

May 7, 2009 at 12:32 pm

@Robin, hey, he’s in the picture. Close enough!

6. ed

May 6, 2009 at 8:48 pm

ben stiller ain’t gonna get shit from me…he’s so annoying

7. Crystal

May 6, 2009 at 11:04 pm

Sorry Stiller. Wait, I’m not sorry. I think he’s a talentless hack.

May 7, 2009 at 11:43 am

@Crystal, true story.

8. DutchBitch

May 7, 2009 at 8:05 am

Can I just NOT give one to 2 of them and keep one extra parachute for myself for emergencies… Cuz I want to chose both Ben Stiller and Will Farrel to go without parachute. both of them.. … Reaally I do…

May 7, 2009 at 11:45 am

@DutchBitch, this has nothing to do with you, stop being so self-centered :dutchy: now you decide who is going to die for absolutely no reason other than you like the others better!!

9. gemini

May 7, 2009 at 11:37 am

I think that…

Vince would get one
    Will would get one
    and Rainn or Jack would get one (even though he wasn’t a choice)

Owen and Ben would go down with the plain….

๐Ÿ™‚

May 7, 2009 at 11:48 am

@gemini, Rainn and Jack are not involved, maybe next time. You don’t have much time though, you have to make a choice or they ALL die! Hurry!

1. gemini

May 7, 2009 at 1:16 pm

@Robin, I did make a choice… If I can’t save Rainn/Jack then I would burn the 3rd parachute and jump out with Vince and will..

Both Owen and Ben would Go down with the plane. all done.. ๐Ÿ™‚