Things I’ve learned lately…
- Don’t take things for granted, someday you may not have access to Facebook anymore and you’ll long for the days when you did.
- The more complicated you make your coffee the more likely it won’t ever taste just right again.
- Drama is best to be avoided, it never ends well. If you see drama, either go the opposite direction or just block your ears, close your eyes and sing really loudly until it’s gone.
- Any marathon show on tv over the weekend is the easist way to make sure you don’t get anything done.
- Stores aren’t open on Easter, mark that in your calendar so you don’t drive there only to find it’s a ghost town.
If you miss me on Facebook (let’s admit it, you are relieved not to have my sarcasm overflow your homepage) then come see me on Twitter.
Life Lessons was posted on April 13, 2009 at 8:27 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on April 13, 2009 at 8:27 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.