A Quick Rundow of Saturday
Just a little bullet post to tell you what happened the day of the exhibit, for your enjoyment so you can feel you were there.
- Last minute before we left we had to still mount a few pictures, there was no mounting of each other before we left unfortunately.
- I made us go out of our way so I could go to S’bucks for an iced latte, I’m needy what can I say?
- Putting up the pictures was interesting, especially given that Manly Man and Gemini are such obsessive perfectionists (I’m not a perfectionist, I just like things my way) that they kept moving the picture order. I was like, whatever…let’s just put the damn things up.
- Gemini and I snuck upstairs to my mom’s archival office to take pictures of stuff and made it downstairs just in time as people started arriving.
- Lots of people came, some I was really surprised they came and grateful but won’t say who because then it seems like the other ones I take for granted.
- This one old guy there kept talking to me and I couldn’t get away from him, I pretty much hid from him as much as possible.
- I hugged someone who came and at the time I thought they were someone else, I’m not sure if I would have hugged them otherwise. This is why I don’t do well in public with you know…people.
- There may have been a little match making that happened and of course I totally missed it…people wanted to talk about my pictures and stuff…weird.
- I got so many compliments, totally gave me this huge ego and now I realize I’m obviously way too good for all of you.
- The food was good, I brought home some of the banana cake with the cream cheese frosting :dutchy: