The Unwanted Mouse and The Rat Called Bug

Since Manly Man is now taking over Pilot’s job in the house by ridding us of the mice that do not pay rent I thought I would share with you a cute little guy I found through flickr. Unfortunately just as I found him I found out he passed away. So this post goes out to both the little mouse who just couldn’t resist the mouse trap full of peanut butter and the pet rat Bug who brought a whole lot of joy.

mosaic3261996.jpg

1. Gwen

March 4, 2009 at 10:20 am

Aw, poor Bug. Those pictures really do make me want to get a rodent again. I’d love to have a rat. I just have trouble with the idea because they don’t live very long and it’s hard when you love something that much and then they’re gone so quickly.
    :gwen:

2. Heather B

March 4, 2009 at 11:12 am

Poor little guy, he looks so cute in those pics. My sister loved the rat she had. We were all kinda grossed out by his huge balls that would hang down and how she would let it hang out in her bra lol…

3. Manly Man

March 4, 2009 at 11:49 am

Ohhh… Now I feel bad. Our mouse was really big and I think Pilot was trashing the house last night trying his best… I heard the snap of the trap at 7 this AM… He actually went after a raspberry chewy candy passing up the peanut butter. :gwen:

4. bluepaintred

March 4, 2009 at 12:29 pm

Ohhh! you managed to catch one! YAY!

that little rat is cute. I love his teddy bear!

5. B

March 4, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Awww. I love little critters. That’s what sucks about hamsters, they don’t live very long.

6. Manly Man

March 4, 2009 at 4:36 pm

I WIN! I got a big one this morning. This proves that their favorite food is gummy candy. Of course I was pretty upset about having to snuff him and umm… dispose of him… :blush:

7. Hannah

March 5, 2009 at 1:54 pm

OMG! That rat was so freakin’ adorable! They actually make nice pets. 🙂 (Though I wouldn’t want an infestation of wild ones in my house)

8. edmcbride