Yadda Yadda

yaddawtf.jpg

Mini Me: I started playing YoVille, because Manly Man started playing YoVille with his daughter. It’s cute although there isn’t much to it. I like how if you say “ass” when chatting it comes out saying “yadda” however “bitch” is just bitch. Is “ass” really worse than “bitch”? Talk amongst yourselfs.

SkullCandy: I got myself a small birthday present, everyone was talking about Skullcandy so I went to Staples and got myself a pair. I keep buying myself new headphones because none ever fit right. Regular earbuds never ever have fit, that’s just a given. Everytime I buy the earbud kind that wrap around your ear they are too big for my ears. Now I buy Skullcandy thinking it’s my savior, nope…the damn things hurt using the smallest size to put in and kind of slide out while I’m wearing them. Am I doomed to never find good headphones?

Fail: Pandora has failed me and I am sad, I loved Pandora. Now I am back to Last.Fm, which is ok but I miss my Pandora 🙁

Obsessive: My OCD is now becoming pretty prevailant to my husband. He was about to go to the grocery store and I saw that he had added a bunch of items to the list but in a thick black marker all over the note just below my careful neat writing. So what did I do? I rewrote the whole note and he had a brand new “my wife is nuts” look on his face :eyebrow:

Photoshit: So not only is my exhibit like a fucking week away BUT I also got my first “job.” A co-worker saw a photo from Ireland I gave to my boss and asked me to take some pictures of the knitting she does and wants to sell. So I brought home a piece and took some shots. She liked how they came out so I may do more. It won’t pay a lot but it’s still money and even more so experience :thumbsup:

145~ knit one pearl two

1. B

February 27, 2009 at 9:57 am

That’s awesome news about the job! Like you said, it might not pay much but it’ll add to your portfolio and experience!

2. Maureen Navadomskis

February 27, 2009 at 12:26 pm

That’s a beautiful shot of the knitting project (and a very interesting knitting project!)

3. Giggle Pixie

February 27, 2009 at 3:10 pm

My OCD cat was out of the bag during our first month together. Thankfully my husband puts up with it, since he has some OCD tendancies of his own. 🙂

4. Grey Street Girl

February 27, 2009 at 7:29 pm

I would have done the same thing with the list. Moreover, I have a shopping spreadsheet I print out and I neatly check boxes. I like to think of it as uber organized. 🙂

5. crystal

February 27, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I really need to buy some new headphones. The damned default ipod ones are ok, but if I sweat even a little they pop out and try to sabotage my run.

6. DutchBitch

February 28, 2009 at 7:00 am

I am with you on the Skull Candy. I got a pair too but I am not too thrilled about them either…

7. H.

February 28, 2009 at 10:48 am

I’m so out of the loop. I have no idea what skull candy is or yoville. I do that with lists. But also, when we’re at the store, I actually straighten up the shelves. It drives my husband crazy.

8. metalmom

March 1, 2009 at 2:57 pm

I got the skullcandy for Christmas and I like them for the most part. I am never happy with my headphones. I like to sing along or chew gum and I always make them fall out.

I just logged into Yoville and I don’t know how to do anything. I get hit with snowballs and then I cry and run away. :dunno:

9. Hannah

March 2, 2009 at 7:37 am

Good headphones are indeed hard to find! I hate earbuds! Cool picture! 🙂

I tagged you in my blogger awards. Go to my blog for info.:) :winner: