1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Most likely it’s Myth Busters or just the Food Channel.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue cheese but not everytime, he mixes it up…the choices not the dressings. Well, sometimes he does that too but at home.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
He hates pretzels, even the soft ones.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Probably a gin and tonic, that or a beer.
5. Where did he go to high school?
That’s a complicated question, he went to Danvers High but also went to private school.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
9 1/2 which is pretty small for a guy but who likes big Yeti feet?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He collects everything. He collects candy wrappers, cereal boxes, Edward Gorey, Hello Kitty…the list goes on.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?!
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Cheese and more cheese…with a side of cheese.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
I’m going to go with Life, whenever mention awesome cereals we both always say Life…but then we never get any.
11. What would he never wear?
A baseball hat.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He does not watch sports, one of my favorite things about him.
13. Who did he vote for?
I can’t say for sure, I can only take his word for it but Obama.
14. Who is his best friend?
Moi, he tells me everyday.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Talk down about myself.
16. What is his heritage?
A mix, German, English and Swiss?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Well, generally I don’t bake and he might be afraid if I did but maybe something coconutty (that’s a word, really) or maybe a cheesecake.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
I think he’s played soccor and lacrosse, I’ve never seen him play a sport in all the years I’ve known him.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Napping, and also listening to music or playing his guitar.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He has a really great ear. He listens to music and figures out how to play it on the guitar just by listening. He can take on voices and accents like just about every character from Family Guy.
How did I do Manly Man? Tell the truth.