More 5Qs, I finally am getting to Crystal.
1. If you could make your very own hair color (any mix of colors and patterns) what would you want?
Give me red and black. Or purple and black. I once had it an odd shade of mallard green with black. Essentially, I’d like my hair to look like the unholy love child of Emily the Strange and My Little Pony.
2. What is it like being married to a Canuck?
He’s the most wonderful guy in the world for me. He puts up with my mood swings, musical tastes, and unladylike nature. He’s got a great sense of humor, but can be serious when he needs to be. What isn’t there to like about a guy who one moment is tucking me under the covers for bed, leans in and gives me a kiss, and then tells me “Your balls are cold.”
Meaning that my nose jewelry was chilly
3. If you came with instructions (no more than 5 are necessary) what would they say?
1. Please supply Crystal with a case of Sprite, a camera, and a copy of Photoshop.
2. Do not wake her in the morning.
3. On Friday nights, give her a stiff drink when she gets home from work.
4. Most importantly, do not taunt Happy Fun Girl.
4. What is something that is still a mystery to you?
Photoshop. I’m still finding things about Photoshop that I’ve never known it could do before. I’ve used it for YEARS and every now and then I’ll find a tutorial or something and I’ll wonder how I ever managed to survive using the program without that particular thing.
5. Where did that come from?
The mystery? Probably from the fact that I don’t want to spend a wad of cash on a book that will show me all sorts of nifty tricks. Because that would mean I’d have to actually look through it, and you know, *read* it. Instead, I’m so impatient that I’d rather bumble my way through settings until something looks cool rather than taking the time to figure out what the settings did to *make* it look cool.
And here is :crystal: (if this doesn’t work it’s because I can’t seem to access the section in my admin panel to assign the smilie — or it may not show up in t he click box)
[tags]interview, 5qs, crystal[/tags]