Answer the Phone
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
Jesus, he’s been on my case for ages.
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
Not long, once he starts to hit me up for cash I’m like “I gotta get going J.”
3. Who do you speak to the most?
Manly Man, he is quite needy.
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
I rarely answer the phone, ever. I don’t like the phone…so stop calling! I’m a texter, text me to your heart’s content.
5. Do you phone friends at work?
I just said I don’t like using the phone, why would I call someone at work? Sheesh.
6. Do you make personal calls at work?
Obviously you aren’t listening to me.
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
Kevin Spacey, no matter who I am talking to.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
For texting? Cell phone, you can’t text with a landline and I assume you mean texting because I think I mentioned I don’t do phone conversations!
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
They are my online friend for a reason, at least with them I don’t have to avoid phone calls, which makes our relationship that much more special.
10. Who are you going to call now?
Ok, apparently you don’t get hints easily…I am not, nor will ever be, a phone person so LEAVE ME ALONE!