- I hate my husband a little bit because he does have to to my drive everyday. Not that he gets to stay home (I’d go nuts at home all day everyday) but that he doesn’t have to go out into the early morning bitter cold and sit in traffice. Maybe he should be my choffeur.
- I almost never drink water, at all. I drink about 32 oz. of crystal light on weekdays because I force myself but on the weekends I don’t drink much of anything but coffee. I can only imagine how dehydrated I am every day.
- I am angry, all the time. I can tell everyone else is. I assume this to be a mixture of the economy and the weather. Maybe I should take up kickboxing again or just start randomly slapping people (I really don’t think I’m a puncher) :gemini:
- I had previously tamed my bagel habbit and it’s coming back full force, be afraid, be very afraid.
- My social phobia is getting much worse again, I just want to avoid everything and everyone but I can’t. My exhibit is already starting to make me panic.
- I feel like I really don’t know anything about photography and I should really learn techniques but I’m impatient and am not a manual reader.
- The song I Wanna Be A Rockstar makes me tear up, I have no idea why and am pretty sure I need serious help. It doesn’t make me sad or happy, it just reacts a weird emotion in me.
- I have pretty much nothing of interest to share and when I have to renew my blog I’m debating if it’s something I want to do. I have two domains and we really can’t afford them both right now, not sure what I’ll end up doing but I have a few months to decide.
Share and Enjoy
Things I am Not Proud Of was posted on February 9, 2009 at 9:35 am in I'm Just Sayin and. It was last modified on February 9, 2009 at 9:35 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response or trackback from your site.