You Know You Are a Photography Geek if…
- You take day long trips just to find a new place to take pictures and if you are like me you get lost the entire day and end up not
getting any shots and being sad the rest of the weekend.
- You don’t mind going outside in the freezing cold just to get that certain shot, even when your fingers go numb and you can’t
press the button anymore.
- You make plans to see people if only just to get new photo opportunities and then you have them drive you around to take pictures.
- You risk your safety to get a shot you really want (ie. trespassing on a property or ignoring dangerous weather conditions).
- You feel like something is missing if a day goes by and you don’t take any pictures.
- You stalk photographers online on a daily basis in hopes their talent will rub off on you.
- You are willing to look like an idiot to get a certain shot and are used to people laughing at you for crawling on the floor or taking pictures while sitting at a red light.
- You always seem to want a bigger and better camera.
- You get so caught up in taking pictures that sometimes you miss actually enjoying a moment.
- You are never completely satisfied with your work.
It seems I am now officially a Photo Nerd or whatever you wanna call me.