Kapgar by Five
This one is from Kapgar.
1. You have to see this one coming after your comment on my blog, but why soccer?
First I must explain I am like an anti-sports person. Baseball bores me to tears, Football makes no sense, hockey is too cold and violent and the boys are not cute enough to enjoy basketball. Then there is soccer, or in Europe “football,” which makes sense, is fast paced and the boys are often super cute. Guys that have soccer bodies are always really toned, not too big but in great shape. They move around the field so fast, it takes such an amazing talent to do what they do on the field. Give me soccer boys any day.
2. I think you are more addicted to photography than most bloggers I follow and, yes, I do subscribe to your Flickr feed so I get to see all the cool, new stuff. If you could pick one of your photos for display in a museum, which would it be and why? (link?)
Oh man, that’s hard. Very hard. Part of me wants to pick a newer one from this year but then another part of me wants to stick with the first photo I really felt stood out as real artistic and quality. This one I took in Kittery, Maine:
I think my favorite this year was this one I took back in October I think:
3. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done and what drove you to do it? Spare no details.
Off the top of my head I’ll go with the time I was kind of picked up by a girl at a club in Tampa Florida years and years ago. She pulled me up onto this small stage in the middle of a rotating dance floor. It got pretty hot and quite the thing to see I’m sure. I was totally sober and have no idea what her name was.
4. Would you be so kind as to give me a top three list of the best and worst things about where you live?
Oh boy…ok…I assume it’s more so about my neighborhood than of Massachusetts.
1. The beauty around us including the lush green trees, the gorgeous lake and the lack of big businesses.
2. The quiet took us a while to get used to but we love it now. You rarely hear a car from our house and often hear crickets or frogs during the summer. The neighbors are very quiet and respectful.
3. The seasons come alive in my neighborhood, each and every one of them as you can see by my photos of the area. In the summer and spring the entire area is a lush green while in the autumn the reds, orange and yellows are everywhere. Even in the winter it has this crisp and almost black and white look everywhere.
1. We have a 15 minute drive just to get to the nearest highway and it takes forever to get anywhere it seems.
2. We easily get some of the worst weather in the area, in particular because of the lake and all the trees. It always seems to be forever before the streets are plowed and we’ve had like 5 power outages at my house since we’ve lived there the past 2.5 years, although usually for only a few hours.
3. It can be a little too cutesy for me. There are often Boy Scouts or cheerleaders at the main intersection asking for money for a trip or alcohol or whatever they ask for. There are a lot of town meetings. It almost reminds me of Star Hollows sometimes but with a little more of an edge and no Taylor Doose that I’m aware of.
5. What is the strangest e-mail or comment you’ve received as a result of blogging? How’d you respond?
Ok now I gotta go search, thanks. I decided this one was way hard, how am I supposed to find the strangest email or comment? Do you know how many comments and emails I have? I took the easy way out and did a search for comments by Brad and by Gwen, they usually give the weirdest answers.
Questionable: Okay, what if you and *I* met and we fell in love? Orâ€¦what if Erik and I fell in love? Orâ€¦what if Pilot and I fell in love?Orâ€¦what if Kevin and I fell in love?
Comments of Wisdom: You are an enigma, wrapped in riddle, smothered with creamery butter, with great breasts.
From Dirty to Riches: Geez, the candles are barely out on my birthday cake and now you are slamming me? I WAS going to come and take care of you and bring you coffee and bagels and tuck you in and read you goodnight stories and give you a bath and then another bath and then another bath. Oh my, you are such a dirty, dirty girl….
I Am Enlightened and Stuff: I often eat chocolate and curse while Kevin and I fuck while an independent movie plays in the background.
Short and Sweet: You know what I hear is really good for getting rid of stress? Getting drunk and coming over to my place to show me your boobs. Strange, huh? But I hear that works really well. Maybe you should give it a try. I mean, if it doesn’t work at least you’ll be drunk and topless.
Why They Call Me A Bitch: You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which gets filled up first.
I’m Weird…Alright?: Wild Horses? Were you dating buffalo Bill? Did he do the “man-gina”? Did he keep you locked in a well so he could skin you and make a woman suit? I must know!
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
[tags]meme, kapgar, questions[/tags]