Amanda By Five
These are from Amanda, better late than never.
1. If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Easy, I’d be an oatmeal cookie freshly baked, very moist and absolutely NO raisins or nuts.
2. If you had to pick between Rivers Cuomo and Dave Grohl, who would you choose?
You are evil, truly :fu: Ok well let me think this out. As far as cuteness only I am definitely more attracted to Rivers, I just want to do dirty things to him because he looks so innocent. As far as kickass hard rocker that I could listen to all night long? Dave, all the way. Nobody makes me sweat like he does at a concert. They are both married so that obviously can’t be a factor. As far as sanity it seems to me while Dave is a little bit of a nut that Rivers is completely and totally nuts, which would be fine for a little bit but all that meditating would end up being a turn off. Therefore…I choose Dave…but he’d have to cut his hair.
3. What have you been doing to stay warm with no power for two weeks?
Well obviously lots and lots of sex, with my husband of course. I borrowed Aurora and Pilot’s fur for a bit but they took it back while I was sleeping. That and crashing at Gemini’s house.
4. Follow up, what’s the first thing you’re going to do when the power returns to your house?
The very first thing? Turn on the lights. I miss seeing stuff. The next thing will either be lay down on the sofa to watch television for about 10 hours straight or clean up the distaster our house has become. Oh and figure out how to see all the shows I missed 🙁
5. If I were to come and visit you, where would you take me? What would we do? What kind of drink would you buy me? Want to be part of it?
I might take you to Boston, that’s the obvious choice but then I don’t know Boston as well as I used to. Depends if you want a low key night or to party. If you want to party my favorite bar in my early twenties was The Kells but I’m not sure I could handle how crowded it gets anymore. I’d much rather take you to Worcester, which is like the much more mellow version of Boston that doesn’t rape you on parking fees and isn’t as hectic, also closer to me too. I’d take you to the Independent theater out there where you can also buy beer and food which you watch a flick. Then I’d take you out for drinks somewhere, I’d get you a fun martini and probably an Electric Kamikaze shot. After all of that we’d end the night at Cafe Dolce, one of my favorite places. We’d get dessert and coffee. This all of course during spring or summer otherwise you’ll never return.
Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.