Almost Forgotten Memories
At first I was excited that my dad had put all the home movies of me growing up onto cds, that was, until I watched some. While I’m not at a place where I can share these videos I do feel I can share some things I learned about the younger me.
- I like to break into song at any moment, no matter who was there or how out of tune I was. Usually it was Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi.
- Perms are bad, very very bad.
- Man, I had big ol boobs for that age…that is SO not right.
- It’s unfortunate that we didn’t have a video camera when I was young and cute, only during my awkward years.
- My laugh is still exactly the same and really annoying.
- Why did I sound like a Valley Girl?
- It’s really strange watching me speak Hebrew so fast.
- Why do I still remember the colorguard routines from 15 years ago?
- Who thought a white shiny floor length dress with poofed sleeves was a good idea for a colorguard uniform?