Where Is MY Sticker?

fannypacks.jpg

:confused: So I went and voted. Hell, I even researched and learned about who/what I was voting for this time around. Guess what? I didn’t get a cup of coffee, a cupcake or even a bloody sticker. What’s up with that?

:eyebrow: As I was signing out after I voted they asked me my name, I gave it to them and they asked which one. I was listed as both my married name and my maiden name…very nice. I only voted as my married name, I’m a good citizen like that.

:what: Manly Man was screaming in his sleep again the other night, so bad I had to wake him up to stop him. Why was he screaming? Dead animals were coming alive, but I wonder if they were like chipmunks or bears and then, which would be scarier? I also must not, he was screaming like a girl. I wonder if all men scream like girls in their sleep.

Did you respond yet to yesterdays post?  Well go on…or you’ll hurt my feelings.

1. Amanda

November 7, 2008 at 2:02 am

I’ve never gotten a sticker- my polling place sucks. Oh well.

2. ro

November 7, 2008 at 3:45 am

I got a sticker, but it fell off before I got home!

As for the screaming, a recent bed guest of mine, woke me twice (on two different occasions). Once he was screaming, the other time he was singing. The scream wasn’t exactly feminine nor masculine, it was something almost other-worldly. The singing was a hum that turned into an ahhh. Nothing terribly melodic, but I thought it was interesting.
    Both times he claimed he remembered nothing of his dreams…
    :bpr:

3. whall

November 7, 2008 at 11:06 am

Our local 7-11 (maybe all of them) had an election going on where you could choose a McCain or an Obama cup. Supposedly they kept track.

4. H.

November 7, 2008 at 2:45 pm

I could send you my sticker. I never wore mine. Ya want it? 😀

November 7, 2008 at 2:48 pm

@Amanda – It’s just not right.
    @ro – Yeah I think we know what those dreams were really about…
    @whall – That’s cool.
    @H. – Nah. It’s just that it was kind of anti-climactic…I thought I’d come walking out and I would get high fives and cheers and would get gifts…but…nada :dunno:

6. DutchBitch

November 9, 2008 at 4:10 am

Here in Dutchyland we get nuttin when we vote, but then we are promised nuttin either… they’re cheap bastards here..

7. B

November 10, 2008 at 10:37 pm

Hmm, dead animals? Did he read Pet Semetary lately?