My Chicken Pox Theory
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I’d say it’s impossible, I’m fixed (or rather semi-fixed) and Manly Man already agreed if we had children he’d be the one to get pregnant.
2. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
It depends, I’m still waiting for either Kevin Spacey, Ewan McGregor or James McAvoy to ask me. When the time comes then we’ll see.
3. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I just have a lot of ones, last night was surprisingly fruitful for a Sunday.
4. What did the last text message you sent say?
The text is coming from inside the house.
5. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Conscious…but that is flexable.
6. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
First Gwen – because I’m sure she used my coma as her in to get Kevin’s attention, I’d let her know that now that I was back she’d have to step aside. After that I would call Bluepaintred to tell her how I knew she hijacked my blog and turning it into a Twilight fansite was not funny. Then I’d call Crystal and inform her that the “makeover” she gave me was sweet but I am really not the nipple piercing kinda girl. Of course I’d have to call Brad and Avitable, probably at the same time, to tell them $5 was not nearly enough to charge for a peak at The Wonder Twins.
7. How many kids do you want to have?
1.3, maybe 1.5.
8. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
The next one? I promised Brad.
9. Have you had the chicken pox?
Sort of, they tell me I had it once but I don’t remember. I was given the vaccine as well. I believe this was all a ruse done by the government to give up my secrets but I’ll never tell.
10. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Everyday with Aurora, she usually lets me win and I only walk away with a minor injury.
The Sammi vs. Aurora poll has finished. Sammi won but only by a very little and only 13 people voted. It wasn’t really a fair fight and in my heart I know Aurora has the cuteness locked down for life.