Cuteness 5 Years and Counting
Now, it’s not entirely fair that my 5 year old cat is in a contest of cuteness with a brand new puppy but luckily I have some old pictures of her as a baby. Obviously she’s only gotten more beautiful over the years.
Here are the reasons why Aurora deserves to win:
- She’s been doing the cute thing for 5+ years now and it’s a hard job. She always gets plenty of beauty sleep, lounges around the house and grooms herself all day long. She’s worked hard for her cuteness, it goes beyond her baby years.
- She fetches – elastics and straws.Â Or at least she used to when she was younger, now she just looks at me like I’m not gonna get the elastic, you get the bloody elastic yourself.
- She used to hang from doors begging to get out. I had a picture and sadly I can’t find it 🙁 You can just take my word for it. She doesn’t do it anymore though, a little too much junk in the trunk.
- People go into trances around her because of her overload of cuteness, that’s when she goes on the attack, watch out.Â Although, she’ll still remain as cute as ever.
- She talks, all the time, although I’m not entirely sure what she says.Â I’m guessing probably “give me food” “look how cute i am” “let me out” “let me in” “you are in my way.”
So, c’mon…who is cuter?Â A puppy who is automatically cute because of it’s age and could lose it’s cuteness as he ages or a cat who has only increased her cuteness over the years.
Contest ends on October 31st.