One Week

irock.jpg

:dance: Today is a WEEK from :clover: Ireland :clover: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow: Is it wrong all I really want from GG is dirty sexy stuff? I mean, they are playing teenagers so does that mean I’m a pervert?

:winner: I’ve been getting a lot of attention on flickr, which makes me feel very special. I’ve also started a group called Accidental Photography for those who go with the flow when it comes to photography instead of setting up the shots. I’ve also decided to do the 365 Project on flickr because I’m badass like that :whosnext:

:thumbsup: I take pens seriously, they need to have the right thickness and the right texture. They need to be easy to hold. Ok yeah I heard how that all sounds, you guys are soooo mature. Anyway, I can in fact own Canadians and now that I know this I have to figure out which Canadian I want to purchase. I sure do like bluepaintred but can I live with her unhealthy obsession with Twilight? Jennifer is pretty awesome but what would I do with a pregnant lady? Obviously I can’t own Ed, Crystal already snatched him up. You all know I have a special place in my heart for Gwen but we already have an arrangement and that isn’t until the afterlife (you better save me a seat girl). I guess it really matters how much they go for and if they are on sale. Do they take coupons?

:dunce: Can someone explain this video to me? I swear people watch this and are hypnotized. Manly Man still will from time to time say “Charlie” like they do in the video.

I know, there is a lot of juicy stuff in this post, just take your time and you’ll make it through like a champ :gemini:

1. Gwen

October 3, 2008 at 1:14 am

1. You suck, unless you take me with you in which case, you rule.

2. Did I miss something? What the fuck is GG?

3. Yes, yes you are badass. You’re one badass mother… *shut yo mouth* I’m just talkin’ ’bout Robin.

4. Our agreement aside, you can have me now for $100

5. No, no I can’t. I don’t believe anyone can.

:gwen:

2. Gemini

October 3, 2008 at 8:22 am

Oh, when you’re down and looking for some cheering up,
    Then just head right on up to the candy mountain cave.
    When you get inside you’ll find yourself a cheery land,
    Such a happy and joyful and perky merryland.
    They’ve got lollypops and gummy drop and candy things,
    Oh so many things that will brighten up your day.
    It’s impossible to wear a frown in Candy Town,
    It’s the mecca of love the candy cave.

They’ve got jelly beans, and coconuts with little hats,
    Candy rats, choco bats, it’s a wonderland of sweets.
    Ride the candy train to town and hear the candy band,
    Candy bells, it’s a treat as they march across the land.
    Cheery ribbons stream across the sky into the ground,
    Turn around, it astounds, it’s the dancing candy tree.
    In the candy cave imagination runs so free,
    So now Charlie please will you go into the cave. :heart:

3. B

October 3, 2008 at 8:45 am

It’s only a week away?! How awesome!

4. crystal

October 3, 2008 at 8:53 am

Chaaarlie! Chaaaaarlie!

And WBRU (best damned alt-rock station in the WORLD) uses “they took my freakin’ kidney” in one of their soundbytes. I’ll laugh more now that I’ve been reminded where it omes from 🙂

5. Amanda

October 3, 2008 at 10:08 am

Yay! One week!

And no, the actors are all in their 20s (except Jenny) so it’s not creepy. Unless you want to see dirty stuff with her. Blair and Chuck are fair game

October 3, 2008 at 10:14 am

@Gwen – No you are badass. Ok here’s what we’ll do. I’ll tell Manly Man the flight is at 7:30 but you get there at the real time, 6:30 and you’ll win. Oh and GG is Gossip Girl, forgot to add the acronymn.
    @Avitable – :avi:
    @Gemini – :gemini:
    @B – I know!
    @crystal – Oh boy.
    @Amanda – Phew!

7. H.

October 3, 2008 at 12:01 pm

Wow! I can’t believe it’s only one week away!

I’m glad you decided to join project365! It’s a fun challenge.

8. Cheri

October 3, 2008 at 1:18 pm

My sis’ bf and friends are obsessed with that video and I found out this weekend my son still thinks it’s hilarious. I don’t get it. I couldn’t even get through the whole this – too dumb!
    ONE WEEK – WAY COOL!!!!!!!

9. Jen

October 4, 2008 at 7:51 am

What would you do with a pregnant lady?! Feed me ice cream of course! :dance:

October 4, 2008 at 8:52 am

@Gwen – :winner:
    @H. – Yeah I’m liking it.
    @Cheri – I’m glad I’m not the only one.
    @Jen – Oh yeah, duh. As long as I can have some too.