I didn’t realize until a conversation a while back that The Wonder Twins have had a lot of attention since their arrival so many years ago. They’ve had both good and bad attention but people seem to not be able to get enough of them.
- It was about 1988 when they first showed up, near the end of 4th grade. I went to a party for the first time wearing a training bra and of course I was the first one. I was on the jungle gym hanging upside down (I must have wanted to show them off) when someone pointed and laughed.
- Not long after that in class one day one of the bitches asked me in front of everyone if I had a bathing suit under my clothes. Obviously I didn’t but at 10 years old that’s humiliating, so I stopped wearing a bra.
- In 8th grade I started getting attention again but it was the bad kind. This kid used to make leud comments about them all the time in front of people, it made me hate the Twins. I tried to keep them as hidden as possible but at that point I was probably close to a D so it was tough.
- In 9th grade I wanted to wear one of those leotard shirts that you buttoned in the crotch but I couldn’t, they would bring way too much uneeded attention to them.
- 10th grade they were so big that I couldn’t take my bra off, ever. If I wanted to run at all I had to strap them down.
- Same year at age 15 I had them reduced and it was the gossip around school for a while.
- 12th grade I lost a lot of weight and started wearing no bra sometimes because they were a size B. Looking back, I probably shouldn’t have but sometimes you just have to embrace the freedom :robin:
- In college I started to appreciate them again, most of college they were probably a full C.
- Towards the end of college they came back to a size D, I was sad 🙁
- Now they are a DD with their own online identity :thumbsup:
[tags]boobs, the wonder twins[/tags]